The last edition of our newsletter in the 2010s is here. Vexilloid Tabloid #79 features:
- The Complex Oregon Flag (Michael Orelove)
- Some Flags and Arms in Victoria, BC (Ted Kaye)
- A Mashup Flag in Point Roberts (Ted Kaye)
- The MLS Iron Front Flag Flap (Scott Mainwaring)
- Five Flags on a Quarter (Michael Orelove)
- World Geography – Quiz Game (Mike Thomas)
And, as always highlights from our last meeting, a roundup of flag news and notes, sightings of the Portland city flag, and the What’s That Flag quiz. (This issue’s quizmaster: Tony Burton.)
If you have items you would like us to consider for publication in the Tabloid, or would like to be added to the email distribution list so you never miss an issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 thoughts on “Vexilloid Tabloid #79”
I’m hoping you meant to say “latest” edition, and not “last”?
On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 9:46 PM Portland Flag Association wrote:
> SDM posted: ” The last edition of our newsletter in the 2010s is here. > Vexilloid Tabloid #79 features: The Complex Oregon Flag (Michael > Orelove)Some Flags and Arms in Victoria, BC (Ted Kaye)A Mashup Flag in > Point Roberts (Ted Kaye)The MLS Iron Front Flag Flap (Sco” >
Last edition of the 2010s. Not to worry — we’re still going this decade.
[…] By Scott Mainwaring, Vexilloid Tabloid #79 […]