It’s October, which means the latest issue of our newsletter is here for your vexillological pleasure. It features:
- Mississippi Furling (Ted Kaye)
- Tulsa, Oklahoma Adopts a New Flag
- Vexiday: The Third World Vexillology Day in Portland (Scott Mainwaring)
- De gustibus non est disputandum (Carl Gurtman)
- The 2018 Gresham Teddy Bear Parade (Michael Orelove)
And, as always highlights from our last meeting, a roundup of flag news and notes, sightings of the Portland city flag, and the What’s That Flag quiz. (This issue’s quizmaster: Ted Kaye!)
If you have items you would like us to consider for publication in the Tabloid, or would like to be added to the email distribution list so you never miss an issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.