- Mississippi’s Flag—A Year Later (Ted Kaye)
- World Vexillology Day 2021
- Why Do Red, White, and Blue Dominate National Flags? (Ted Kaye)
- Flag Training for Chinese National Taekwondo and Karate Teams (Xinfeng Zhao 赵新风)
- Flag Images Available at OHS (Kevin Harrington)
- When Is a Flag Not a Flag? (Michael Orelove)
And, as always highlights from our last meeting, a roundup of flag news and notes, sightings of the Portland (Oregon!) city flag, and the What’s That Flag quiz. (This issue’s quizmaster: Tony Burton.)
If you have items you would like us to consider for publication in the Tabloid, or would like to be added to the email distribution list so you never miss an issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.