The August 2018 issue of our newsletter has arrived, featuring:
- The “Essential Flag” (Ted Kaye)
- The Centennial of a WWI Service Flag in Dayton, Washington (Michael Orelove)
- Density Map of Stars on National Flags
- Flag Day 2018 in Gresham (Michael Orelove)
- A Flag Faully (Michael Faul)
- For Those Who Think Africa Is One Country
- The First U.S. Flag Sewn in Oregon? (Ted Kaye)
And, as always highlights from our last meeting, a roundup of flag news and notes, sightings of the Portland city flag, and the What’s That Flag quiz. (This issue’s quizmaster: Tony Burton of the Flag Society of Australia.)
If you have items you would like us to consider for publication in the Tabloid, or would like to be added to the email distribution list so you never miss an issue, please contact email@example.com.
1 thought on “Vexilloid Tabloid #71”
I have made a most fascinating discovery, and I hope it will figure one day in some important tabloid… If a star appears on a flag, any other star will be of the same color!