- Learning from Labrador (Scott Mainwaring)
- A Flag for Kaiapoi, Canterbury, New Zealand (John Moody)
- The Wavy Symbolism of Potamological Vexillology–in Puerto Rico (Carlos Alberto Morales Ramirez)
- An Enormous Romanian Flag Made of Light (Ted Kaye)
- Burgees of the Portland Area
- Art in Second Life (David Koski)
And, as always, it includes the What’s That Flag? quiz, Flags in the News (news stories featuring flags), Flutterings (highlights from the last PFA meeting), and Portland Flag Miscellany (news about Portland’s city flag). Each new issue is sent out to our email subscribers list as a PDF attachment. If you would like to be added to that list, just email email@example.com and let us know your name, contact info (address and e-mail) and interest in flags.