The April edition of our newsletter is out early, featuring an insightful article political science professor and psephologist Erik Herron on last year’s referendum in New Zealand. (That vote determined the design that Kiwis are deciding this month whether to adopt as their new national flag.)
Contents for Vexilloid Tabloid #57:
- Introduction: Psephology and NZ; Mississippi (Ted Kaye)
- How would you re-design the US flag?
- Plan to attend NAVA 50 this October in San Jose
- State of Jefferson’s Symbols Evolve (Ted Kaye)
- Feature Article: New Zealand’s Flag Referendum and Theories of Voting (Erik Herron)
- Flag Design Questions (Max Pickering)
- South Bend, Indiana Has a New flag
- Vexillographic Doughnuts for the PIFF
- “Get Well” Flags (Michael Orelove)
And, as always: notes from our last meeting, the Portland flag miscellany, the What’s that Flag? quiz, and more!