We would like to take a moment and thank everyone in the audience for this website and blog. We can’t recognize all of you, but we can recognize the top 10 countries you come from according to this year’s server statistics.
- United States (16,367 views; share* 100)
- Fiji (1,898 views; share 13,523)
- Australia (1,591 views; share 174)
- United Kingdom (1,391 views; share 57)
- Canada (1,265 views; share 89)
- New Zealand (874 views; share 487)
- Germany (507 views; share 16)
- France (441 views; share 18)
- Brazil (371 views; share 8)
- Italy (344 views; share 22)
Jumping to the end of the list, we’ve also received 1 page view this year from each of the following: Åland Islands, Afghanistan, Angola, Barbados, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Côte d’Ivoire, Cayman Islands, El Salvador, Guyana, Haiti, Isle of Man, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Laos, Liberia, Maldives, Martinique, Moldova, Namibia, Nauru, Réunion, Senegal, Seychelles, St. Kitts & Nevis, Suriname, and Tonga.
* The “share” scores above divide the number of views by the total number of internet users in a country, with the US arbitrarily set to 100. By this measure, as you might expect from flag changes in the news, compared to the US relatively large numbers of Fijians, New Zealanders, and Australians have been visiting the site. In Fiji’s case: wow! Low scores of Germany, France, Brazil, and Italy likely reflect our English-only content — alas, for a universal translator!