The Vexilloid Tabloid is our free bimonthly, in continuous publication since its founding in 2004 by John Hood (remembrance reprinted in this issue).
In the 12 pages of our latest issue, Vexilloid Tabloid #90, you’ll find:
- John Hood 1934–2011 (reprint)
- Flags in a Music Video (Graham Houser)
- Flags in Miami Cuban Protests—July 2020 (summarized from an article in ADN Cuba)
- What’s the Most Inclusive Flag? (Alex Zimmerman)
- Polish-Australian Solidarity… oops! (Ralph Bartlett)
- A New Flag for Oklahoma, 2022? (Dejan Mraović)
- Flag Re-Use and Mis-Use in Germany (Alden Jenks)
- Permanent Half-Staff (Michael Orelove)
And, as always highlights from our last meeting, a roundup of flag news and notes, sightings of the Portland (Oregon!) city flag, and the What’s That Flag quiz. (This issue’s quizmaster: David Ferriday.)
If you have items you would like us to consider for publication in the Tabloid, or would like to be added to the email distribution list so you never miss an issue, please contact email@example.com.